COMPREHENSIVE EYE CARE & OPHTHALMOLOGY
Eye Specialists of Santa Barbara offers you the full spectrum of eye surgery, including:
- premium cataract surgery
- lens replacement surgery for vision correction and for treatment of cataracts
- Visian ICL implantable lens for high definition vision correction
- glaucoma surgery
- removal of pterygium (carnosidad or surfers’ eye)
- surgical repair of eye injuries
- surgical treatment of eyelid lesions
- facial rejuvenation with minimally invasive non-surgical techniques.
We specialize in medical treatment of eye diseases including:
- glaucoma, including screening exams
- diabetic eye disease
- macular degeneration
- iritis and uveitis
- dry eye and red eye
- screening eye exams for ocular toxicity from medications and ocular melanoma
- Latisse to increase eyelash fullness
Thorough, efficient, comprehensive, interested, communicative – everything so essential that’s missing in so many of the treadmill, anonymous, multi-specialty clinics. Dr. Jacobson is that wonderful oldschool doctor we all wish there were more of.
Smart, kind, thorough, broad scope of knowledge. Provided detailed written summary of office visit. Office extremely well run.
Dr. D Jacobson was exceptionally kind, focused, and patient during my routine ophthalmic exam… Overall, I am pleased with my experience and have already begun recommending him to others.
It is so nice to have an ophthalmologist that looks at all of your medical records and does not just see you as a pair of eyeballs.